So I used very many products in my opinion in the month of May/June and hopefully start using now also in the summer. I like using products because I have collected too many during the past and now I'm drying to shrink my collection. It is already much smaller as I have sold and given away some products. I did this post in 3 parts, things I liked and would repurchase, what were ok or I liked but I would not buy again and for the 3rd part things I didnt liked. This idea I got from Liz blog.
|Great amound of empties|
|I liked and I would (or already have) bought it again|
1. C:ehko Silver-white effect enhancer 10€ - The best product what takes yellow away from the hair. even I have darker haircolor now I love to use thisproduct because it maked my hair looks nicer. But from monday I will go lighter again :) I have used this products for about 6 years or so. But sadly they changed the ingridients some years ago and before it was better, but I haven't found any better product
2. Diffusil Repelent Spray - best spray againts any bugs and mosquitos etc. Since I have spend a lot of time in country side this year this is essential product for me. And as u can see I have used this 3 bottles. I use this every time I spend more time outside.
3. John Frieda Sheer Blonde shampoo & conditioner 8€ each - I love most of the John Frieda products, because they make my hair very nice and easy to manage. It has been my favourite for long time and you can read me raving about this product in this blogspot.
4. Garnier Fresh Essentials Eye-Makeup Remover - Already have a short review.
5. Venus Breeze Gilette - I added this just because I wanted to share how good are these razors. you dont need any shaving cream to shave with these. Because they have big gel strip in there. I have used them for 3 years. Loving it.
6. Acca Kappa White Moss Shower Gel - This is shower gel from Hilton hotel and I really love this, I totally want to buy this, but the full size bottle is 34USD, so propably not - way too much for the shower gel. But who knows...
7. Lumene Matifying Primer - I did loved this primer, but I used it for soooo long and I have no idea why. But, i would like to buy it again, it did matified my face nicely, but now my face have gone more oily so will see.
8. Maxim Sensitive Anti-Perspirant Deodorant 18€ - Yes the best anti-perspirant in the world, literally the strongest. I have to use it only once per week and I don't sweat a drop. I suggest it to anyone who haven't dicovered it. Also, I have used it for few years.
9. Garnier Mineral InvisiCool - again one good deodorant, what keeps you fresh a lot. I like to use it when Maxim looses it power but I don't want to apply it again, also I use it when I forgot to use Maxim. I love it, this is my favourite drugstore deodorant.
10. Sensodyne White Repair - My favourite toothpaste of all time. Again I have used it for years and loved it for years.
11. elf Eyelid Primer - I like this primer and this is really cheap. I already have the second of that what I use and propably will continue using it, I am satified and my eyeshadow doesn't crease.
12. elf Luscious Lipstick in Nude Pink 1.50£ - I really loved it but I think they have changed the ingridients because the second time I ordered it wasn't so good, but maybe it was the wrong color... I have check this again.
|Products were goodish, but I have found better ones or replacement|
13. Byphasse Face Tonic - It was really good because it was without alcohol and since I use acne creams I can't use much products with alcohol. It was with rose water and it was nice to my face. Also it lasted to me from september, it is a big 500ml bottle. It was nice, but I would not propably buy it again, because I want to try some new products.
14. St. Moriz Instant Self Tanning Foam 6€ - It was really good and I did loved it indeed, because it gave u a great colour, not orange also it was easy to apply - but you should use a tanning mitt to apply it and I was sure that I will use it forever, untill I tried Xen - Tan what is my favourite now. So yes, but this is a good affordable self tanning product.
15. Loreal Elvital Arginine resist conditioner - For me it wasn't nothing special, it did it work ok, but that it. Propably I will not buy it again.
16. Fa White Grape and Jojoba Milk Shower Gel - It was with interesting and quite good smell, but nothing special. Would not buy again.
17. 2 Garnier new cream testers and Loreal cream tester - They were ok, but I would not buy these product to my face, I try to be quite natural on my face using pharmacy and natural products.
18. Huggies Baby Wipes - I love removing my foundation with baby whipes and Huggies are my favourite ones, but it really doesn't matter what kind of brand it is - I mostly buy one with dicount. So yes, doesn't matter so much.
19. Olfen gel for muscle pain and painful joints - It was fine, but not like a big favourite.
20. Nail buffer- Good one, but again no brand or something I don't care for this, I just buy one from the nailart shop.
21. Elf mineral foundation in shade Fair - I used Elf mineral powder for very long time and I loved it, but now when I'm again using Bellapierre and now Elf feels not that good at all. But still OK, and for this price it is good. Bellapierre is like 37 per container this is 5 euros.
22. Maybelline Rocket Volume Mascara - I did love it indeed and it was very-very good mascara, but sadly it tried out really quickly and was nice looking for only for a month. This is sad - so now I have found other mascaras what are better.
23. Maybelline Volume Express in blue - This mascara just dried out, I used it only for few times. I like this mascara, just the blue color wasnt muvh every day color.
24. T-zone nose strips - even I don't have the package left but this was the last sheet inside. So I added it anyway. It was OK, nothing special - didn't remove all the blackheads but still did some ok work.
25. Elf eyelid primer in bronze? - It was nice and shiny looking, but it dried out really quickly once again. But I prefer the original one anyway, this I used only for special occasion when I used some shimmery eyeshadow.
26. Ardell fake eyelashes - i love them, but this specific one was wayyyy to long and looked ridicilous, but some other ones I will defenetly use more.
27. Delia after sun balsam - I didn't like the smell and I didn't even used it up. So thats is that. Also I didn't feel it was doing anything for my skin.
And also the other stuff I would not buy again. Too lazy to continue the list... happens :)
All the best,